Brentendo

Obsolete/irrelevant, old posts.
This is the place where all of you will end up!

Brentendo

Postby Brentendo11 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Yo, Waddup. My name's Brentendo. I was born and raised in England, and I'm currently 18 years of age, in that grey area between finishing college and finding a place that'd employ me. I've been playing Nox on and off for pretty much my entire life, and I've owned the game both in disk and in digital format.
Ever since I got my own computer I've been playing Nox through, over and over again, on solo. Quest bores me, because I don't know. And arena? I never had anyone to play against. So I simply played through solo, finding out tricks and cheats to make the game easier, or playing through using gimmickey styles. But in the long run I kept switching to different games. That is until I found this group. The games I've played here have been some of the most fun I've had in a long time. Just I keep getting instagibbed. Which is less than ideal.
I play the wizard, almost exclusively, simply because I like sneaking around, and setting up arbitrarily intricate systems of traps that in the long run never catch anyone, but it''s always fun to watch them go off. I'm not a good enough shot to slap a man with a Burn Death Ray combo. I can kill a conjurer who is standing still, or a warrior that doubts the power of fireball, but other than that my knowledge of multiplayer is very lacking.
I intend to stick around for a long, long, time. Perhaps give back to this group at some point too. But we'll see.
When not playing video games, I'm preparing material for the Dungeons and Dragons campaign I am running for 4 of my friends. It's a lark, but it gets harder and harder to make it an actual -good- campaign. Oh well!

Other games I play regularly are:
Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2
Dota 2
Awesomenauts
League of Legends
Skullgirls
Cobalt
The list goes on and on.
I'm a sneaky bastard. A big fan of Pyrotechnics, especially in traps. Unfortunately I'm not good at being the guy who instagibs people with death rays. Oh well.
Called Brentendo in game, and on skype. Come say hi, and discuss things with me, sometime.
Brentendo11
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Brentendo

Postby wolfik72 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Add me in Steam, we'll play dota sometime xD
-nah man i dont wanna drink today
ends up dropping six vodka shots
wolfik72
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Archive