A Lone Wizard

Fan Fiction, poets and stories related to NoX can be discussed in here

A Lone Wizard

Postby Damaskox » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:39 pm

There he was - standing at a corner, in a grey background - when I arrived. I sneaked quickly forward and hid behind the barrels.
He was twenty meters away from me. It was dark, but a torch behind me and pretty near the other fellow in a corner created some beautiful light and shadows all around us.

The light behind me could create some shadows of me, and if he sees moving shades, he might know for sure that someone was hiding around here.

Nevertheless, I didn't think that much about it, and drew the string in my crossbow.
I moved to a corner of the barrels where I could aim, but where he still couldn't see me.

He thinks he is protected in his Force Field. The ball around him is beautiful though, I like how the almost invisible shape of the ball moves around him.

But that doesn't matter. My Mission is only to harm him, not to kill him.
So I aim for his ankle, stand still for a while and listen to the silence few seconds before I hit the trigger.

But then something happened. Out of nowhere, from the left side of us, a big Fireball torched all the ground's dust before it, when it flew yelling of burning and fire power at this fiend I just shot at.
A big mass of beautiful sparks flew around his Force Field, as the ball around him broke down. His robe got torn and burned apart in no time, and a big yell appeared from his direction, filled with pain.

But he still lived - for 0.2 seconds. As he turned from the blow at me and looked hopelessly in my eyes, with a lot of fear in them, he then noticed a big bolt in his shin.

I cursed. That was the last blow. The man falls to it's knees, looks forward at a wall for a while before splashing his face violently against the floor.

A big Grey text "MINTU" rested atop on him, and even higher up was printed "Wolfik72+Damaskox Mintu", and a cube shape between those words.

It wasn't supposed to be a killing blow! God damnit with that Wolfik!
Then I got up and casted two Meteors on myself. As I fell down in my own burnt blood, the printed text "Damaskox Damaskox" appeared above me with a cube between those words.
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A Lone Wizard

Postby wolfik72 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:43 pm

I WAS A WIZARD IN THIS SCENARIO!
Last edited by wolfik72 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
-nah man i dont wanna drink today
ends up dropping six vodka shots
wolfik72
Initiate
Initiate

Re: A Lone Wizard

Postby Damaskox » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:37 am

You were a Wizard.
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Stories