A story about a Fire Knight

Fan Fiction, poets and stories related to NoX can be discussed in here

A story about a Fire Knight

Postby wolfik72 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:14 pm

There was once a Dun Mir citizen that wanted to become a Fire Knights, but his personality was too weak for the Gauntlet. He trained himself, starting from simply killing bats to going to the Mana mines to kill Imps and trolls. After a rough 5 years, he was ready. The time has come. The Gauntlet was... Completed. He is now a Fire Knight. But the story is not over, my friend - right after he finished the Gauntlet, somebody else entered the Gauntlet's building. This man's name was Illidan, he was a good-aim with shurikens and chakrams that defeated many bandit camps by himself. After that, he and Illidan talked a bit and then Illidan entered the Gauntlet building to bring glory to himself. The other man, already a Fire Knight, went home to rest and to prepare his sword for battles. This new Fire Knight's name was Wolf. After some years, he went to the north and found a city that was defenseless, where people defend themselves from creatures (ktdefend), his sword was ready and his armor polished. There, in the field of battle, he met a Wizard that didn't seem evil Wizard - his name was Maurice, He met a great bomber-conjurer named Mintu and a great-buffer conjurer named Damaskox, And he met again the warrior, now a Fire Knight, Illidan. All of the 5 of them battled the creatures into hell, where they killed all the creatures until the last one. It was... amazing. The battle is over. Now, these 5 people travel together to clear cities from zombies or go back in time with the help of Maurice and defeat the ktdefend gauntlet again.
-nah man i dont wanna drink today
ends up dropping six vodka shots
wolfik72
Initiate
Initiate

Re: A story about a Fire Knight

Postby illidans4 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:32 pm

By my unproclaimed authorities, I hereby declare that story an official non-canon. :D
illidans4
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Stories