[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
NoX Forum • View topic - Trouble in Necromancer Town

Trouble in Necromancer Town

Discussion about Gamemodes is placed in here

Trouble in Necromancer Town

Postby Racer » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Basicall Trouble in Terrorist Town in Nox. One team has 1 or a few Necromancers depending on Player count and the other Team are the innocent Citizens of Nox.

The Innocents have a Detective (could be called Hero, Jandor or Jack in this mode) who can find information about a Players death and whether or not he was a Necromancer on his dead body.

The Innocents (or Citizens) and Detective (Hero) don't know who the Necromancers are.
The Necormancers know who the other Necromancers and the Detective (Hero) are.

The goal of this mode is for each team to defeat the other. Every player only has 1 life and can't communicate with others when he's dead.
"My apprentices Robe! Dark fortunes must have befallen him. You have proven the urchins were no match for you. Perhaps you might make a good apprentice! Hm... yes! Follow me to the laboratory and when you are ready just step into the teleporter and you will be brought to Galava. We have much work ahead of us when we arrive." - Horvath, 2000
Racer
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Trouble in Necromancer Town

Postby Damaskox » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Is this a Gamemode in Garry's Mod?

Anyway, this sounds like it needs a lot of scripts to be implemented. I hope it's not difficult...
But why not, if Players enjoy it =)
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Trouble in Necromancer Town

Postby Racer » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:02 pm

"My apprentices Robe! Dark fortunes must have befallen him. You have proven the urchins were no match for you. Perhaps you might make a good apprentice! Hm... yes! Follow me to the laboratory and when you are ready just step into the teleporter and you will be brought to Galava. We have much work ahead of us when we arrive." - Horvath, 2000
Racer
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Gamemodes