NoX Day!

Everything about NoX as a game.

NoX Day!

Postby Damaskox » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:42 am

As some of the Players might know already, there is a big day for Noxers coming up.
I have also heard that...was it a week before the BIG day...Axis is setting up a big practice-happening in NoX.

I'll just add this info and the counter in here. I'll let Axis do the further informing.

EDIT 27.7.14: I took the NoX Day timer off, since it became old information.
And I'll be waiting for new dates for NoX Training Day and NoX Day, so I can make new timers and add them in here.

EDIT 2: The Training Day is over, so I deleted the info about it.
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Re: NoX Day!

Postby axis » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:20 am

NoX Day is THE event for all noxers to come together and play!! It'll take place on the 26th of July and every player is invited. We'll arrange many servers, playing unique gamemodes such as CTF, Team Elimination, Flagball and more! This Nox Day will emphasize teamplay rather than free for all. Aren't you tired of that record "Most players online: 47"?! with your help, we shall finally break it!!

Since players are less familiar to these gamestyles, I'll arrange a Warm-up day a week before NoX Day (19th of July) when members of the skype group will play the above modes and start practicing teamwork in nox. Nox is very fast paced game and therefore it is hard to come across a good teamwork. Think creative to the benefit of the team ;)

For further questions, If you accidently don't have my skype-speedyaviv123 that's the best way to find me, or either post here.

See you by then!
axis
axis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby VoDkA » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:02 am

I'll be there for the practice when I'm told an exact date. Teamwork was never something I fancied much in NoX, but I'm always willing to try for the betterment of NoX!
For the record, there will still be free for all arena matches on NoX Day. All gametypes will be thoroughly played. Hell, even flagball!

P.S: There is no such thing as "not good enough". NoX Day is for players of all variations. Most of us more regular players are known to accommodate noobs. We've all been there, after all. :P
Give me honor or give me death.
VoDkA
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Wuffen » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm

I get the feeling Axis will be forcing us to play Flagball, regardless of if we want to or not XD
Wuffen=Taylor Belitz in the Skype chat.
I use "XD" faces quite a bit. They're my own personal punctuation. Kinda like my signature, so making a signature about my signature is just a little ironic XD
Wuffen
Initiate
Initiate

Postby axis » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:38 am

Alright fellas, I shall say few words about nox day:

Yesterday was a day I'll never forget in my life. We broke every record of players count in a single server. It reminded me the weeks and even months I spent just for finding a single player in the once dead NoX. But to be honest with you, it wasn't the enormous number of players that excited me, but each and every one of you.

We all have our own lives, but that one day proved that nox is special game to each of us. A reason that I love this game is that you know almost every player, a little intimacy unlike other mp games. There were about 20 players, but I can say I knew most of them, a little more than just as nox players. Mintu said and was right: we're the Nox Family, and yesterday was kind of a reunion for that family. may we have many family reunions in the future (that doesn't mean you shouldn't play in between sometimes ;) )

Nobody will argue that this nox day was a huge success. I've been seeing a lot of teamwork among players, and of course some Rambo standalone style playing which is probably the most tough in nox. I think team modes weren't too familiar, and I they are better than free for all in terms of consolidation between us.I hope you had a lot of fun, I damn did. Soon there'll be announced the next Nox Day. I think we showed EA they can't ruin nox for us.

Long live Nox!!!

axis

P.S: This topic will be used to upload any record of this Nox Day- Screenshots, Videos, and also Nox Day experience sharing :)
axis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby VoDkA » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Besides the onslaught of ridiculous technical problems I had in the beginning (like not being able to sign in with my normal account, VoDkA), NoX Day was awesome. The most action I've seen on NoX in years!
The idea behind NoX Day was to "Restore NoX's former glory, even if it's only for a day". I have no doubts in my mind that we achieved that. I know this because it made me feel the same goosebumps that I felt ten years ago when I played haha only for a split second but that's a feeling you never forget. It seems like every NoX Day get's bigger by just a little bit. Seen alot of new faces and this pleases me. Player growth flies directly in the face of the ones who wouldn't give this glorious game what it deserves, a second chance. EA put it down, we picked it back up right where we left off and you all make me so very proud. Thank you all, thank you for helping me and many others "bring back the battle and mayhem that NoX once was!"
Special thanks to Axis for conceiving the NoX group itself. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have a fuckin' soul to announce NoX Day to. The nice 30+ regulars really hype it up nice in that group haha. Couldn't have done it without you guys. (What'd be the fuckin' point anyways? XD)

But...It doesn't end here.
Next NoX Day: August 30th 2014.
35 days until all hell breaks loose once again.
Be ready! Everyone train with those of a similar play style, while we've got a surplus of time. I'll be waiting.
Give me honor or give me death.
VoDkA
Initiate
Initiate

Postby mintu » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:01 am

is this official? august 30, 2014? the next nox day?
im downloading vids of nox day july by illi on YT... haha!
dama im online now... decided to be... you know where to find me...
...as long as nobody hear your "DOU" scream
mintu
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Davidbeast » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:11 pm

So when's the next Nox Day? Will it be running again in September.

I've resurrected this game, and 14 years later the online play still seems to beat every other new game I play.
Davidbeast
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Damaskox » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:19 am

I think it's the last Saturday of the month.
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Royal Guard » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:02 am

Kool, I guess that's tomorrow?
Royal Guard
Initiate
Initiate

Next

Return to NoX discussion