[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
NoX Forum • View topic - I am new here, pls help.

I am new here, pls help.

Everything about NoX as a game.

I am new here, pls help.

Postby ngongao » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:50 am

Hi,
This game is a part of my childhood and yesterday, I stumbled upon this forum. I really really want to play this game again and catch up with you guys in Modding maps and etc. Pls help with my question
1. Where can I download the original version in which I can play the solo?
2. where to download the custom map and how to install these maps?
3. How to connect to other players to play online?
Pls help. Thank you very much!!!
ngongao
Initiate
Initiate

Re: I am new here, pls help.

Postby superjack46 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:07 pm

WOL account: unknownle, character: Maurice Ravel, my NoX related website: http://corner.noxcommunity.com
superjack46
Administrateur supérieur
Administrateur supérieur

Postby Host_6 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:07 pm

Btw that new installer includes many custom maps.

In case you would like to make your own maps, Map Editor here: www.noxcommunity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1428
Host_6
Special
Special

Postby ngongao » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:54 pm

@superjack46
Thank you for your timely reply. I guess at this moment I will stick to the online play.
I have checked the link that leads to a guide to play NOX online via WOL, however, I assume that I must already have the NOX game installed on my PC. So, where can I download the game in order to play online?
Another question: can I play custom map online? And do we have an approximate release date of the installer that @Host_6 mentions?
ngongao
Initiate
Initiate

Postby superjack46 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:20 pm

WOL account: unknownle, character: Maurice Ravel, my NoX related website: http://corner.noxcommunity.com
superjack46
Administrateur supérieur
Administrateur supérieur

Postby ngongao » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:50 am

@Superjack46 I've installed and followed the instruction, however, after I selected XWIS and country, I couldnt connect to sever as the screen stops at "connecting to westwood sever"
ngongao
Initiate
Initiate

Postby superjack46 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:04 pm

superjack46
Administrateur supérieur
Administrateur supérieur

Return to NoX discussion