A List of NoX Groups in Skype

Everything about NoX as a game.

A List of NoX Groups in Skype

Postby Damaskox » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:44 am

EDIT 29.7.2014: Here is a list of NoX Groups
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A List of NoX Groups in Skype

Postby axis » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:06 am

Alright, I'll try to make this clear, hopefully... I really don't understand why it's so hard to get:

1. Nox Group
The Main Group. The most important of all of the Groups, which other Groups circle.
In the Main Group, Users discuss only about hosting, server requesting, and game events in NoX. This is for real-time conversation about NoX matches taking place, and you may share anything related to the matches taking place.

2. NoX Chat
This group (from now, 28th July) is for any NoX related discussions (classes, that cool map you played yesterday, this tough boss from solo, tactics in elimination/CTF/Flagball, EA sucks etc.). Also refers to nox Forum conversation

3. Group's General Chat
I wanted to make seperation between Nox chat and every other things you wish to share with the rest of the group members that is irrelevant to nox. Therefore this group is for anything you wanna chat about with group members.

4. Technomancers (This was a nice wordplay, Very rude to ruin it like that Dama!!)
A Group about discussing playing problems, hosting problems, software problems, third part software problems, troubleshooting and other stuff familiar to these topics. Also refers to any Nox Map Editor management, and nox installation FAQs and problems.

5.Quester Forever
This group was made for those whom are really fond of quest, and because I wanted to give you a special group for you to also take group calls in quest matches. If you feel like this is useless for you (the current members) then I'll remove this group.

These are the official groups. the rest (Nox Revival and Nox Unimod) aren't official since I didn't create them nor being a member of them xD. Nox Revival should be part of Nox Chat, and I believe if there's a group of NoX Unimod it'll serve well for those who use unimod (and I do wish to be there too)

This group's system was created for your convinience and better following on what interests you. You MUST be a member of the main group in order to take part in the rest of the groups, and the only exclusion to this rule is the Technomancers group for those whom are interested in joining, but face technical problems in nox installation. For mods only: Don't add people who wishes to join but still can't connect to the multiplayer to the main group, but to the Technomancers.

If you have any doubts or questions about this groups use and it's not clear enough here, or suggestion for me about the groups management, feel free to ask me or viciously criticize me via skype :P
axis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to NoX discussion