NoX Day: August 30th, 2014

Everything about NoX as a game.

NoX Day: August 30th, 2014

Postby VoDkA » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:58 pm

July 26th's NoX day was an amazing success! A great diversity of players, gametypes and maps was prominent and let's not forget about the numbers!
Over EIGHTY accounts were active this time! The most players playing at one time was 20-30. I remember everyone was saying "OMFG, two columns of players!" referring to the way NoX lists players and how because there were so many players at one point, the list started a second column, something that NoX hasn't seen in probably more than a few years. I know I can't remember the last time I seen that, can you? Shit when I seen that I was all like: http://i.imgur.com/ZH8DzfP.gif

When I said "Restore Nox's former glory, even if it's only for a day" I didn't think everyone would take it seriously!
When I said "Bring back the battle and mayhem that NoX once was!" I thought the fire was put out, possibly to never be re-ignited.
I'm glad to say, I was wrong about both those things!

So without talking any more circles around you and this forum, I'm proud to announce that there will be another NoX Day!
This one's taking place on the 30th of August, 2014. EVERYONE IS INVITED! If you're reading this, YOU'RE INVITED!

The rules are exactly the same as last time. Be nice to noobs, no bitching about gametypes or maps, just have fun!
We haven't really had any problems with this in about eight years but ABSOLUTELY NO HACKING. Custom mods and hackmaps are accepted but any sort of cheating in competitive matches will swiftly be brought down by the almighty power of the banhammer.

That is all, everyone take care until the big day! A training/warmup day will probably be scheduled soon so keep an eye on the forums!
I'll see you all there!,
Vodka

P.S. Just because there's a date set in stone that we refer to as "NoX Day", that doesn't mean that every day can't be NoX Day! ;)
Give me honor or give me death.
VoDkA
Initiate
Initiate

Re: NoX Day: August 30th, 2014

Postby Zilth » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:33 am

I'm in! It was awesome getting back into nox since god knows when! Awesome games today Vodka!
Zilth
Initiate
Initiate

Return to NoX discussion