NoxLiMiTxSoja

Topics created about different NoX Players
Stay a while and tell us about yourself as a NoX Player!

NoxLiMiTxSoja

Postby NoxLiMiTxSoJa » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:55 am

Hey guys my gamertag is NoxLiMiTxSoJa, but you can just call me Ben. I've been into gaming pretty much my whole life, and i played nox during its original release, and got into multiplayer. I recently found this community online and realized that after westwoods shutdown, i could actually have the opportunity to play this classic again as it was meant to be. Im thouroughly excited to be a part of this community, and ready to get down to some matches. Im typically off wednesday thursday so aside from events i will be trying to be active almost every wednesday thurday if your just looking to have someone to run quest with, or have enough to play some solid arena or capture the flag. It's been a long time since i've played multiplayer and id appreciate any advice or tricks you could pass my way.

Look forward to playing with you guys, see you on the servers.

Ben
NoxLiMiTxSoJa
Initiate
Initiate

Re: NoxLiMiTxSoja

Postby superjack46 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:29 am

Welcome bro. Some tutorials are definitely in order, yea.
WOL account: unknownle, character: Maurice Ravel, my NoX related website: http://corner.noxcommunity.com
superjack46
Administrateur supérieur
Administrateur supérieur

Postby HeNKiEeE » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:00 am

hey man,
I'm looking for someone to play some quest with too. Also I could throw some tips your way. Keep in touch!
HeNKiEeE
Initiate
Initiate

Postby HeNKiEeE » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:35 pm

hi, ive recieved your PM and would like to reply that i feel the same way. However I can not PM you back because im new on this forum. Anyway, ill just post my skype here: hendrikzz1

Add me and lets have some fun!! If anybody wants to join us, just add me on skype too.
HeNKiEeE
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Players