Ephreaym - Zaratzul - Wots

Topics created about different NoX Players
Stay a while and tell us about yourself as a NoX Player!

Ephreaym - Zaratzul - Wots

Postby Ephreaym » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello, I'm Ephreaym. I first got sucked into the world of Nox when my brother showed me the game on his computer and let me play through the campaign. I didn't have a PC of my own at that time, and neither did I have internet. So the solo experience was all I had. The most memorable moment was when I got scared of the ogre king when I couldn't beat him.

After seeing how I enjoyed the game my brother setup a LAN network for us to play multilayer over (I wasn't allowed to have internet back then due to my age, so the only way we could play was through a local network). I had a blast playing vs. my brother and sister. Even though I sucked at the game, I found it very fun and kept trying to beat my brother. I think it was then my love for competitive gaming started.

After a while my sister stopped playing, and queuing 1v1 vs. my brother wasn't that enjoyable. So I took every moment I could to sneak on his PC and login to Westwood online. First on his username, Wizard of the Storm (Wots), but later I used my own "Zaratzul". I mainly enjoyed (and still do) the BIG CTF games. Where you'd have two Conjurers summon Mechanical Golems in front of the flag that I'd make invisible, and whole a field of mines at every corner. That's when I really started getting into the game and learned LOADS from other players. Another gamemode I liked a lot was the "RPG" style of gameplay. For example on the map Oasis, where wizards would have a hidden chamber with the Staff of Oblivion. It was all new at the time, so it was very special and exiting for me to see a new map.

After that I just kept on playing every now and then, and I still do at the moment. Right now I work on small maps (and a quest map as well), which will hopefully be appreciated by the community. I also play the game and host games myself, so feel free to ask me to host and/or join matches!

I mainly play Wizard, because I feel like you can be the most creative with it due to the amount of spells. However, I also like to play Warrior and Conjurer (even though I'm not the best at it). Add "zaratzul" on skype if you want to play and/or talk to me! See you in Nox!
Ephreaym
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Ephreaym - Zaratzul - Wots

Postby superjack46 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Nice to see that you joined.
WOL account: unknownle, character: Maurice Ravel, my NoX related website: http://corner.noxcommunity.com
superjack46
Administrateur supérieur
Administrateur supérieur

Postby Host_6 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Hey hello Ephreaym-Zaratzul-Wots
You should make "Let's play Nox multiplayer" or something like that + some advices how to be a good wizard.
Host_6
Special
Special

Postby Xandros » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:12 am

Welcome aboard, friend.
Nox Unimod scripter.
My plugins:
Advanced chat plugin.
Antiblock system
Xandros
Novice

Postby Damaskox » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:57 am

One Comrade moar ^^
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Players