[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
NoX Forum • View topic - Latecat

Latecat

Topics created about different NoX Players
Stay a while and tell us about yourself as a NoX Player!

Latecat

Postby Latecat » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Hi I'm latecat and I hail from Finland.

I had NoX as a kid and I used to play it a lot. I never got to join the multiplayer mayhem though so I was mostly sticking to the singleplayer story mode, repeatedly playing through it. I don't remember why but I didn't have the option to play the quest mode back then, nor did I know it existed.

Later on down the line, I installed it again and downloaded all the updates and whatnot, which is when I discovered the Quest option. I think that was by the time the game was already "dead".

Then I played it with two friends for one session where the other one recorded it all and uploaded it on our combined youtube channel (too lazy to fetch the link at the time being).

Aaand then he added me to the skype group and here I am now.
Latecat
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Latecat

Postby superjack46 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Nice, who's the friends?

Welcome anyway.
WOL account: unknownle, character: Maurice Ravel, my NoX related website: http://corner.noxcommunity.com
superjack46
Administrateur supérieur
Administrateur supérieur

Postby Damaskox » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Greetings!
Welcome!
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Latecat » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Latecat
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Players