Aeo

Topics created about different NoX Players
Stay a while and tell us about yourself as a NoX Player!

Aeo

Postby Vanir » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:08 am

Aeo is essentially my mentor. He was the first guy I met when I jumped into Nox multiplayer a few months after the official servers went down and XWIS came back up. He taught me how to play the game and gave me a lot of pointers. I probably played with him the most, since he used to be online quite often. He always had a pretty bad connection because of where he lives, but he still was REALLY good at the game. He always had at least 200 ping, and he still dominated the guys who had 30 or so. He always went on the Korean servers and rekt everyone there despite the 300+ ping, and usually got kicked after he made them mad.
He played all classes as "Aeo" and was pretty good at each of them. He'd go to the point where he would take off all his clothes as a joke because he didn't need the armor.

Sadly now that he has stopped playing Nox, I don't have much of a way to contact him. I'd like to play again some time, or even just talk about old times. If anyone else has had an experience with him, feel free to share it.
Vanir
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Aeo

Postby Damaskox » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:54 am

Welcome!

A touching story =)

I bet you'll find people to play in our Community ^^
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Aeo

Postby superjack46 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:53 pm

I remember him, he was pretty decent.
WOL account: unknownle, character: Maurice Ravel, my NoX related website: http://corner.noxcommunity.com
superjack46
Administrateur supérieur
Administrateur supérieur

Return to Players