Racer

Topics created about different NoX Players
Stay a while and tell us about yourself as a NoX Player!

Racer

Postby Racer » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:46 pm

Hello everyone, I though I'll make a post about myself on this forum after creating an account here.

My name is Kalle, I am from Germany and I call myself "Racer" or some variation of that (RacerXXL, RacerN2O) on the Internet. I often regret stupid shit I happened to write.

So my history with Nox is like this: I used to play Nox with my 2 younger brothers and a few freinds years ago. We were really young and it is still basically the best game I have ever played to me. Even though we were in Kindergarten or Elementary School (I can't quite remember) we played this game, we were even playing the English version which has actually teached me a lot about English language.

Quite some time later we went into online servers for our first time and found some crazy maps, cool hacks and a map editor from the Internet, which turned this game into a Sandbox which actually has really enjoyable gameplay. Messing around in this game and coming up with funny gamemodes or roleplaying kept me and one of my brothers (Coldjacket) playing this game. The other one had lost interest in that type of games by that point. He's more of a FPS player.

A while ago Coldjacket and I were invited to the Skype group while playing a bit online and that's how we got here.
"My apprentices Robe! Dark fortunes must have befallen him. You have proven the urchins were no match for you. Perhaps you might make a good apprentice! Hm... yes! Follow me to the laboratory and when you are ready just step into the teleporter and you will be brought to Galava. We have much work ahead of us when we arrive." - Horvath, 2000
Racer
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Racer

Postby Damaskox » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:36 pm

A warm welcome to you and your brother!
I hope you enjoy your stay!
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Players