Wizard's Tower of the Illusion

Discussion about Player preferences

Wizard's Tower of the Illusion

Postby Damaskox » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Wizards! There are the Robes and here are the Boots. Helms? Go buy one, I don't give everything for free you know!

And now. Might you want to share with us, how do you be as a Wizard and what is your favorite Staff?
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Wizard's Tower of the Illusion

Postby mintu » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:15 am

whats the best trap combo on arena?
and the best magic combo in attacking (how do wiz atk)?
...as long as nobody hear your "DOU" scream
mintu
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Damaskox » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:01 am

When I talk about engaging lone Non-Players, one idea to get it done would be Confusion & Lightning =P
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Brentendo11 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:23 pm

From what I've seen of other people slapping me about, the best combo, if you can land it, is A simultaneous hit with Death Ray (Wand of Death) and Burn. They both hit immediately and because they are two separate instances of damage it will one-shot even force-fielded wizards and conjurers.
Against NPCs, the most effective spells against small griblies would be lightning. Slow, hulking great ones, fireball, and for the quick but dangerous ones, keep them locked in confusion while you zap 'em down.

As for traps, there are a couple particularly effective ones. Against relatively new players, obliteration mixed with some kind of movement hindering spell normally works, add an anchor to that to help against casters. For trapping elevators, Teleport to Target, Burn and Death Ray, all aimed at yourself, works wonders. It chews through force fields and even warrior's colossal health pool, normally. Another one to mess with people is Blink and Fumble. Adding tag or something else to that depending on what you want to do with the trap. That can prove rather aggravating, as I know first hand.
I'm a sneaky bastard. A big fan of Pyrotechnics, especially in traps. Unfortunately I'm not good at being the guy who instagibs people with death rays. Oh well.
Called Brentendo in game, and on skype. Come say hi, and discuss things with me, sometime.
Brentendo11
Initiate
Initiate

Postby wolfik72 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:12 am

I barely control 1.5 spell bars in battle =D, but my aim with the Death Ray is nice.
-nah man i dont wanna drink today
ends up dropping six vodka shots
wolfik72
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Player Preferences