Happy Jar Project

General off-topic discussion.

Happy Jar Project

Postby Damaskox » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:44 am

HAPPY JAR PROJECT

I found out an interesting way to both collect my happy thoughts and to test the efficiency of the following idea: When you feel blue (sad), open the Happy Jar and go through all that happiness you have experienced (and contained in the Jar).

So, after few days of laziness, I finally pulled myself together, walked in the Market and bought the Jar.
(Yes, I used nine euros to try this idea out)

I'll be writing down my first note in the evening (if I still remember/I am still interested in it).

---

I'll let you folks know, how efficient this will be to me, and you might also find this as a nice/new/awesome/neat idea to try out.

More information about this:
Happy Jar Project
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Happy Jar Project

Postby mintu » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:07 pm

it would be great that those entries you put on the jar be untouched. dont read it. it would be at least 10 years passed by.
...as long as nobody hear your "DOU" scream
mintu
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Happy Jar Project

Postby Damaskox » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:11 pm

According to the "developer", there are no rules to this Project, so you can do whatever or however you want it.

Plus, the hope about my old thoughts gets me out of the blue when I read them is my biggest reason I started this project, so...
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Return to General off-topic