[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
NoX Forum • View topic - The Elder Scrolls: Arena

The Elder Scrolls: Arena

General off-topic discussion.

The Elder Scrolls: Arena

Postby wolfik72 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Dafuq, wolf?

Naah, just kidding. Here we will talk 'bout TES: Skyrim, one of the best Role Playing Games I ever played. If you did completed the game, with what race you played? What was your class, did you enjoy the game, what guilds you were in?

I was playing as a Dunmer (dark elf), I was a magic thief (it's super effective!), I enjoyed being in both Winterhold College and The Thieves guild (an archimage that is also a nightingale, why not?), I was also in the Dark Brotherhood just because I wanted to kill the Titus Mede II.

I also played as High Elf that is killing people without Destruction spells, it was hard but fun (didn't complete the game with this one =()
-nah man i dont wanna drink today
ends up dropping six vodka shots
wolfik72
Initiate
Initiate

Re: The Elder Scrolls: Arena

Postby Wuffen » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:23 pm

I beat Skyrim 8 times with 8 different characters that were level 81 and the leaders of the Thieves Guild, College Of Winterhold, Dark Brotherhood, and the Companions.
Wuffen=Taylor Belitz in the Skype chat.
I use "XD" faces quite a bit. They're my own personal punctuation. Kinda like my signature, so making a signature about my signature is just a little ironic XD
Wuffen
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Damaskox » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:58 pm

I think I played the Main Quest line with a High-elf Mage.
I still enjoy playing it.
Hmm. Atleast I went through the University in Winterhold.

I also am having a Assassin and a Tank (Khajit and Ogre), but they are not played as much.
With the Assassin, I played the Dark Brotherhood, except the reconstruction -thing.
And I think that I went through the Companions as a Tank.
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Postby illidans4 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Ogre? Huh. :D
illidans4
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Damaskox » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:21 pm

A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Return to General off-topic