[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
NoX Forum • View topic - Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2

General off-topic discussion.

Borderlands 2

Postby wolfik72 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:46 am

Did you guys ever played Borderlands 2? Did you like it? What was your character, what shields did you use?

Personally, I really liked to play as the Psycho, because of the transformation + if you upgrade the skill tree named "Mania" to the end, your transformation getting to be even more badass (50% reduced damage + 600% melee damage + after it ends, the cooldown will reset). Though you need to suffer a lot of damage to get it (it applies only on 33% or less health), but it worth it. My favorite shield company is (of course) Bandit, because of the melee damage you get when it's depleted, so even more melee damage! Also, I completed the game with the Mechromancer (she's cute =3), her robot is nice, especially if you upgrade it to have your own shield (you see, this is why you need Pangolin shields) and upgade it for damage - this can, sometimes, kill the Warrior without you involving in the battle. Just robot vs. The Warrior. Pretty long battle, but no deaths =D.

Tell me your Borderlands 2 experience, too!
-nah man i dont wanna drink today
ends up dropping six vodka shots
wolfik72
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Borderlands 2

Postby CiaTronic » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:52 am

I mainly played as Gunzerker with the bee shield and elemental infinity pistols. It was one of the most OP builds in the game because of massive amp damage from the bee shield and insanely fast shooting time because of the weapon speed and the ability that increases shooting speed when trigger is held down AND all the elemental effects A N D multiply all that with the slug damage buff. This meant Terramorphous the Invincible died in a matter of seconds solo.
Something like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYizOd09tac
But in that video the shield is down most of the time. If the shield would have been full the entire time, the video would be a lot shorter.
Without stupid people we would have no one to laugh at…Take time to thank a stupid person for their contribution.
CiaTronic
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Damaskox » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 pm

A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Postby CiaTronic » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Without stupid people we would have no one to laugh at…Take time to thank a stupid person for their contribution.
CiaTronic
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Damaskox » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:15 pm

A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wolfik72 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:17 am

-nah man i dont wanna drink today
ends up dropping six vodka shots
wolfik72
Initiate
Initiate

Return to General off-topic