Age of Mythology

General off-topic discussion.

Age of Mythology

Postby Damaskox » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:44 am

A lovely game.

I'm not a strong strategist in any game, are we talking about trading card games, strategy games or something else, but I still enjoy playing it.

I bought the new version of it through Steam - they have made advanced setups to the game.
I started playing the Campaign again. On moderate. I have played very rarely on Moderate and before this, I always lost in Moderate =D

I hear that Axis has AoM as well.
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Age of Mythology

Postby axis » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:24 am

Yes I do, I love this game :), I'm not that strong either and I have never played it multiplayer, and if I come across multiplayer in it, I'd only agree to play it co-op (like dama in nox xD)
I sometimes invite friends over and play AoM by Lan, it's really awesome. But online it always cause me problems with updating and shit, so if you know how to play it multiplayer please tell me.
axis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Damaskox » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:49 pm

I tried either Online LAN with one fellow, but it kept crashing. Reason unknown.

I bought the game from Steam (the advanced, updated version) and I understand that that version has some sort of a working Multiplayer system. I haven't tried it yet though.
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Postby superjack46 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Bomp
WOL account: unknownle, character: Maurice Ravel, my NoX related website: http://corner.noxcommunity.com
superjack46
Administrateur supérieur
Administrateur supérieur

Return to General off-topic