Some BBTags suggestions here.

General discussion about the Forum

Which tags do you want to see on this forum

Table tags: (table, tr, td)
23%
Text align tags: (left, right, center, justify)
27%
a horizontal line tag: (hr)
18%
Strike out text format: (s)
18%
Monotype text: (tt)
14%

Total votes : 22

Some BBTags suggestions here.

Postby Xandros » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Good time of day, Noxers!

Here comes another vote about BBTag collection expansion. Vote for BBTags, that you want to see on Nox Forum.

1. Table tags (table,tr,td). Tables are great to post Nox screenshots with subscriptions below the image. Example:
(http://forum.noxworld.ru/rubaem-po-internetu/igry-na-icecrown/msg112189/#msg112189)
2. Text align tags (left, center, right, justify). Usually, this tags are useful to highlight the article captions and categories. "justify" tag makes large article readable.
http://s6.postimg.org/b97iyud5d/upload.png
(here lies an example. Its too large to be in this message)
3. Horizontal line (hr). Useful to split the large message into a few categories (by subject for example). Example:
4. Strike out text style (s). Usually its using just for fun, but i think it also could be useful. For instance, you just made an announcement, but something goes wrong - you can host a map but you really want to do it. All what you need is to use this BBCode by this way for example:
=============================
MAP LIST:
Bunker
Estate
[s]EstateX[/s] (if someone give me a download link to this map, it will be included to mapcycle)
XDunMir3
SomeMapHere
=============================
5. Monotype text (tt). Basically, this tag does the same the "Code" does, but without a border creation.
Here comes an example:

Please note, that tag sets might be different. It depends on forum engine.
Nox Unimod scripter.
My plugins:
Advanced chat plugin.
Antiblock system
Xandros
Novice

Return to Meta-forum